5.25.2009

Parklife






Summertime and the livin' is easy. This Sunday was spent with my lovely friends, the extra delicious Alphonso mango, dogs, lilacs and bottles of white wine – not in that order and heavy on the wine. I'm convinced every weekend should involve outdoor chillin'. Twist my rubber arm. I vote for an all weekend picnic every weekend. 

As soon as we arrived at Laurier park we were introduced to the world of Pétanque, the French equivalent of lawn bowling meets curling without the ice and silly brooms. But what made Sunday in the park so special was puppy pug's first social outing with our friends. Like a true debutant, he won everyone's hearts. How could he not with such a handsome little face? 

Here are a few photos from the grand event. Days like this make me fall in love with Montreal. What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making it so awesome. xo

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great photos. Makes me wish I was there to celebrate. Cute dog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful people, very handsome dogs.

Susan said...

I am in love with your doggie!
Good times, even better photos!

You Are My Fave said...

Fun fun photos. Fun fun birthday.

Reanna said...

Thanks guys! I can't take credit for all the photos... my talented friends Dan & Chloe commandeered my camera for part of the afternoon.