5.21.2009

Everything is Ok



Times are tough. I've got to roll up my sleeves and get down to business, but that doesn't mean I can't look fashionable at the same time, right? No need to dig out my overalls from 1993 to save a buck. Hell no! Let's not go there. Anyhoo, I recently discovered Oak, one of my favorite boutiques, has launched an affordable online shop aptly named A.Ok. Sweet mamma jamma! With blue slip-ons for men, sexy ripped jeans and zipper skirts for the ladies there is something for everyone on a budget. I guess I can give those overalls to Goodwill, hey? I mean Kris Kross might come back in style – I know some of you might be thinking but they never went out of style. Check out A.Ok instead. 

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice! Got overall flashbacks now. Like the blue shoes.