5.05.2009

5.5.5



It's the 5th day of the 5th month and the scent is N°5. Today Chanel released an advertisement/film directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet staring Audrey Tatou. Set on the Orient Express en route to Istanbul, the film portrays a love affair between Audrey and a handsome mystery man (with McDreamy hair à la Hugh Grant circa 4 Weddings and a Funeral). Sounds good to me. I just watched the film this morning and it's oh so romantic and charming. I've been waiting to check it out ever since we got a very large and glamorous Chanel N°5 press kit at work. It was filled with a little Lagerfeld love including a golden whistle. If I was a raver, then I could totally rave in style. But I'm not so instead I'll just admire my lovely piece of N°5 goodness. Thanks Karl

2 comments:

Zohan said...

So hot!

Reanna said...

Thanks Zohan... I mean Adrian ;)