5.19.2009

Paris, je t'aime






I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it. Oh yeah! The count down to Paris begins. In a month I'm heading to France for a grand reunion – Euro styles. I'm expecting two full weeks of cheese, Champaign and Ladurée macaroons. Obviously. Elastic band pants please! I hope this time I won't faint in Versailles (long story but it involves Louis XIV's bedroom. It's oh so glamourous I swear). 

To get into the mood, here is a collection of great Parisian inspired photos. Savourez les! 

P.S. does anyone have any tips while I'm in Paris? I'm also hitting up a bunch of other regions in France so my itinerary is wide open. I have a few stops in mind, but all I really want to do is declare, "Let them eat cake!" 

[Photos links: Karl LagerfeldmacaroonsSofia and Champaign]

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Versailles, hey? Love to hear that story! I recommend La Fourmi and Kong for dinner.

My CoCoon Vintage said...

This blogger has a great guide to Paris on her site...and she is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

http://www.thecherryblossomgirl.com/

Keep up the wicked blogging woman.

Gelareh

daviel said...

Beatriz Milhazes at Fondation Cartier. Awesome artist in a wicked contemporary art gallery.

+

Palais de Tokyo's bookstore and magazine collection.

+

Le dindon en laisse, a restaurant close to Marais and Bastille on the Right Bank.

+

Colette, cute hipster shop on Saint-Honoré. Very trendy and totally unaffordable, but still worth a visit.

+

I suggest two great French clothing boutiques: Agnès B. and A.P.C.

Reanna said...

Right on! Thanks for the suggestions! Whooo Hooo! Everything looks divine. Can't wait.