5.16.2009

Hey Mr. Postman




When was the last time you wrote a letter? I mean a real one. I think this weekend I might get out some pretty stationery and write someone special a note. It would be amazing if I could get my hands on Gavin Potenza's stamps to make the package complete. Aren't they just the coolest? His homage to the stamp is a lovely letterpress collection of design treats from the land of Helvetica. 

Gavin is a graphic designer working in Portland (probably fueled by Stumptown coffee which I hear is some serious brew). Click here to see more of his work. There is lots of eye candy and inspiration to keep you busy. He also writes on the design blog TSA from time to time. I think you should check it out. Now, go write a letter! 

[via Booooooom]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

Mary said...

I have some ELVIS stamps They're fun They're history .

Reanna said...

Yeah Mary, I totally remember those! Elvis stamps might be worth something one day.