5.12.2009

Flower Power



A.P.C. has done it again. Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter they have teamed up Liberty Fabrics to create a bouquet of adorable summer wear. I think I'll need a second closet just for my A.P.C. pieces. Oh dear, it's turning into a wee little addiction. 

According to Jean Touitou, the label's founder, the collection was inspired by Haight Ashbury, David Hamilton photos and The Seeds with a healthy dose of good old LSD. Peace. Bro. 

PS the collection hits the stores May 15th. 

3 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

This is trouble, to my bank account.

Anonymous said...

The best is the dress with the crocheted top and the smocked top . Listen to Jefferson Airplane, that's a great band.

Reanna said...

Hell yeah! I'm so going to listen to some Jefferson Airplane while wearing APC. A little White Rabbit anyone?