4.21.2009

A Shout Out





I'd like to give a shout out to superstar photo editor Liz Ikiriko who is now contributing to Heather Morton Art buyer's blog. Have a look at her great post on photographer Joanne Ratajczak. It's very insightful and full of great quotes from the artist. Yeah Liz! Can I get a what? what? I can't wait to read Liz's next installment. Stay tuned!

P.S. What a great new discovery... I heart Joanne's work. Very clean. Such a lovely + soft colour palette.

[All images by Joanne Ratajczak]

5 comments:

pam said...

is this Emily's Liz? she has a photo of my friend on her site!

Reanna said...

Yeah man, it's Emily's Liz. Small world!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the heads up! I will have to check her out.

LIz said...

uhhh, i'm blushing Reanna! thanks! really so nice to know that the peeps are reading the words in the blogosphere! your blog's not so bad yourself! it's great! oh the inspiration!

Reanna said...

But of course liz! I really enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the compliments ;)