4.05.2009

Everybody Dance Now



I think my favorite lyrics are from C+C Music factory's Everybody Dance Now. Here's a sample of it's pure rhyming genius, "Come on and dance. Guys grab and girl don't wait, make a twirl. It's your world and I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut to move your butt to the dance floor." Yup. Awesome, right? So imagine my delight when I found the newest installment of 2wice is a collection of people getting down by the photographer Martin Parr. It was enough to make me do the Roger Rabbit in the office. For reals. 

If you need more dancing in your life, then from April 3rd to May 15th the AIGA National Design Center has what looks like a great exhibition of 20 years of dancing in print designed by Abbott Miller (of 2wice fame). I'm proposing they put a photo of me in the catalogue if they are really serious about dance + print. So, if you're in New York, go check it out. Dance. Dance. Dance. Gonna make you sweat. 

You can purchase Everybody Dance Now here

0 comments: