4.08.2010

Eat Me






I like magazines and I like food. So I love this new magazine called Condiment. Such a great name, hey? The magazine celebrates creative people and their relationship to food – I should totally be on the cover. Inside you'll find a tribute to potato chips (oh yeah), a levitating fruit photo essay and a cute story about clam gathering in New Zealand. I've got to say, Condiment reminds me of the magazine Swallow. I haven't seen an issue in a while but their first was pretty freakin' awesome – hardcover and all.

PS check out Condiment's launch party this April 10th at The Commons, Darlinghurst Sydney. I'm expecting heaps of delicious treats. Yes, heaps.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! Its making me hungry. Swallow looks cool too. I only wish I could go to the launch party!