8.14.2009

Postal Service







It's been a long time since I've written a letter. I should spend a few hours this weekend and write a note or two to my friends living in London, Vancouver, New York... you know who you are! Recently I was invited to try a little postcard experiment amongst fellow bloggers. Well anyone can do it. Check out the lovely Dream Sequins where "Postcards From My Hometown" is taking place. It's a trip back to the pen pal days. Send a card, receive a card.

I'm going to have to hit up the flea market and see about finding some sweet vintage cards like these ones. Aren't they just hilarious? You have to have a look at Popcards for some seriously out of control vintage finds. See if you can spot the crazy Eastern Euro spa postcards. Wowza!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a great idea! I can't wait to see what kind of postcards you get. Fun!

daviel said...

wait wait
first dude on the postcard is totally me!
that's what i always do when i go back to the country!

Reanna said...

He's sooooo you! I can see you saying, "the others don't know!"

PS Nice beard!

xo