9.16.2009

It's Wild. Wild!





I'm a pretty big fan of Spike Jonze and can't wait to see his newest film Where The Wild Things Are. I was recently spending some quality time on the interwebs and found some blog lovin' at We Love You So. It's a fascinating collection of all the inspiration that have led to Jonze's film. Exciting! Find fun stuff like Giant Robot sketches, Mark Gonzales skating around and Geoff McFetridge hand lettering. Me thinks you'll like it.
--
Check it out: weloveyouso.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's all stand up and howl at the moon. Free ourselves of all the stress in our lives and live life to the fullest. Great movie to get lost in. Mary

Denise @ Swelle said...

See, I told everyone you were cool! I just gave you a blog award on my blog and you can do whatever you please with it - I just wanted to tell the world I love what you do!

Will your blog go steady with my blog? ♥

Reanna said...

reannatime and the swelle life are going to the prom together. It's official! Thanks Denise!!! You're AWESOME. xo