9.14.2009

Hot Dog!




Can I just share with you the most incredible New York hot dog ever? Drum roll please... check out the Ditch Dog and it's brother the Sloppy Dog. This is the American version of poutine: mac 'n cheese and sloppy joe smothered hot dogs. Hallelujah, pass the
defibrillator. On one hand I was so happy to finally dig into this cardiac arrest and on the other I kinda wanted to cry from the instant stomach ache. I'm pretty sure if anyone orders and finishes a Ditch Dog, you should get a T-shirt. It's an experience you'll have to try. Do it! I dare you.
--
DITCH PLAINS 29 BEDFORD NY NY.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't know if I should laugh or cry (or barf). That looks insane!

Anonymous said...

Guy from Dinners, Drive-ins and Dives would say " Now that's money" Wow that's a HOT DOG. Stand back i'm going in,,, Quick call 911!!! Mary

Anonymous said...

This is a little slice of heaven! That looks so good.