2.20.2012

Two for One












INSPIRATION TIME  / 2 VIDEOS. ONE DIRECTOR. 
. . . .

Recently I've been spending some time checking out directors. While discovering new talented peeps like London based director Danny Sangra, I found 2 cool videos and 2 cool artists. Double whammy. I love the pastel colour palette of Lianne La Havas's new video for Forget. I'm a big fan of how they layered images within diamonds... ahem! And it's not just because I only eat Diamond shaped Shreddies. I swear. 

Beautifully dark and undeniably British, Baxter Dury's video for Claire reminds me of my past obsession with the group Blur. At the tender age of 19 I was convinced Damon Albarn would indeed marry me. Obviously. Damon, if you're reading this I am still available. Just kidding (wink). In the meantime, enjoy these two music videos. 

1 Lianne La Havas / Forget
. . . .



2 Baxter Dury / Claire
. . . .

0 comments: