2.16.2012

Secret Garden



TERRARIUM LOVE
. . . .

Ever since my BFF, Erika introduced me to Score & Solder's most radical terrariums sold at Vancouver's Old Faithful Shop, I have had nothing but plants on my mind. Yes, I officially have a tete de chou. My current obsession is to find the perfect terrarium for my mini apartment. Consider it a moss and fern homage to Lynn Valley. In reality I should just opt for an air plant so I don't kill it with kindness. Even though I'm still on an epic terrarium quest, I adore these four globed ecosystems. Too CUTE! 

1 SCORE & SOLDER  2 PETIT BEAST VIA ETSY  3 ASSEMBLY / NYC  4 BOTANY FACTORY  OTHER AWESOME TERRARIUMS SEA + ASTERS / TWIG / ARTEMISIA / HOW-TO VIDEO VIA THE AMAZING DESIGN SPONGE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this brings back old memories when I had a venus fly trap in a terrarium many years ago. Thanks reanna for the time machine blog.

Buzz

Annelise said...

OMG, I've been in love with S&S terrariums since last summer! So rad. I bought a few air plants in the fall & haven't killed em' yet. They make me very happy. Do it!

Reanna said...

Annelise, when i think of air plants I think of you! Don't you have a few pretty amazing terrariums yourself? I seem to remember seeing some gems on instagram. You've got impeccable taste m'lady. xo