3.08.2012

Pop Tarts




INSPIRATION TIME / EMILIE DE GRIOTTES
. . . .

Yes it's true. Whenever I eat deserts, I make sure they're the right shade of Pantone. I mean, don't all designers do the same? I was checking out Creative Review this morning and I came across Emilie de Griottes' Pantone Tarts. Love this! If you're so inspired, you can make these colourful treats at home. Check out the culinary magazine Fricote for more nom noms. 

 WHO  Emile de Griottes   WHERE  France  WORK  griottes.fr

3 comments:

Chuck said...

These are amazing! I love them. I'm not anal enough to do this but I'm so glad that someone else is. Gorgeous.

Ally Ann said...

i love this so much! i especially enjoy the watercolor cards. oh so pretty.

Reanna said...

It's almost too pretty to eat, right? And the magazine it's published in is also neat-oh.