6.03.2010

This Video is Killing Me



I am completely inspired and mesmerized by Jason Last's fashion films. This is my new obsession (that and getting my hands on a Red Camera). I encourage you to watch more of his haunting work here and see what inspires this talented film maker .

Thanks to the amazing Sarah for introducing me to Jason's kinda awesome.
--

MY TOP THREE FASHION FILMS PICKS
Get out your popcorn and Vogue for these living fashion editorials.

1. Sleeping Beauty / Carin Wester AW 2010 by Fredrik Skogkvist
2. Kate Moss / Top Shot by Nick Knight
3. Aanteni / Rodarte spring 2010 by Todd Cole

6 comments:

Adhawk said...

Holy shit these are rad - have you ever spoken with this guy? You should totally try and work with him at some point!

Little Miss Muffintop said...

Stunning. I'm speechless.

Sarah said...

Now I am inspired!

Reanna said...

I know, right? I'd love love love to work with this dude. So much talent. So poetic. So rad.

sarah steinberg said...

Hey that's me! I'm the amazing Sarah! And the amazing Sarah and the amazing Reanna ARE TOTALLY going to work with this guy. Just you wait and see.
xos

Reanna said...

You are amazing Sarah.

xo