12.26.2012

Nom Nom



RT INVENTORY / ALL YOU CAN EAT
. . . .

Food photography has come along way since the dusty 1970's cookbooks we used to have in our family. I remember  frequently flipping through my mom's goliath red checkered cookbook filled with sepia toned candied hams and jello molds. My favourite chapter was of course the sweets. Those maraschino topped sugar cookies always called out to me, "Hey girl, let's do this." 

It's been a few years since I've worked on food photography, but I still collect a bunch of wacky conceptual images on my Pinterest moodboard. The more original and crazy, the better. It's how I roll. Nom Nom! 

CLOCKWISE: 1 SWEET VEGETABLES BY WENDY VAN SANTEN  2 FAD DIET (COLD CUTS) BY STEPHANIE GONOT  3 FRUIT LOOPS BY LONNEKE VAN DER PALEN  4 FAD DIET (ORANGE FOODS) BY STEPHANIE GONO  5 DUTCH CUISINE BY WYNE VEEN  WOOD BURGER BY SARAH ILLENBERGER  7 ORANGES BY PHILIPPE JARRIGEON

0 comments: