6.03.2012

Go Go



TRAVEL TIME 
. . . .

I haven't stood still in months, which is a good thing. I don't do boring. Every time I leave Montreal, I gain a new perspective and get a little more inspired. It's all the creative juices you get from not sitting in front of a computer 24/7. These days I seem to be taking a million photos on my iPhone then my actual camera. It's great because you don't have to be perfect checking exposures and it's always on me. 

From magazine heaven in The Netherlands to the best brunch in Brooklyn then off to a confetti party in Texas while flying over Chicago and back again. Next stop is London. And it's calling... may each step you take be sweet. 

INSTAGRAM PHOTOS FROM TEXAS / NEW YORK / THE NETHERLANDS / NORTHERN QUEBEC / HOME 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reanna.. all this travel makes for great memories and an opportunity to do what so many dream of doing. Always something interesting with every corner you turn.

Buzz