7.03.2011

Decade of Awesome






ANTHOLOGY OF A DECADE
It would be nearly impossible to name a favourite photographer. For sure Hedi Slimane, the former Dior Homme creative director, would be on my top ten... I would gladly put his name on a card and laminate it. It's like that. Love.

So when I discovered his new book Hedi Slimane: Anthology of a Decade, I pretty much squealed out loud. Not exactly the embodiment of cool, but what can I say? His work is incredible and squeal worthy. The anthology is four volumes of monochromatic heaven separated into four regions – France, UK, US and Germany. With only 1500 copies published it's oh so very exclusive (must be said with the most debonair pronunciation).

+ Spotted over yonder on swiss legacy.


3 comments:

Ella said...

i actually really love hedi slimane! i had no idea he has a book out! thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Reanna.. thanks for the introduction of Hedi Simane's work .. It's fantastic. I just love black and white photography. It's a real art to be able to capture the true essence of your subject like Hedi's photos depict.

Mary

Annelise said...

the. bomb.