2.05.2011

Bloggy McBloggerson







Check out this cool blogger series by photographer Gabriela Herman.

I was just thinking, what would my photo look like if I was part of this series? I suppose it depends on the season. In the winter it would be me with a hot water bottle at my side with the glow of my iMac under layers of blankets. And the summer version would be me with a white wine spritzer and a fan blowing in my face (a la a disco fever photoshoot). I vote for the summer version – way more glamour, glamour, no?

THE BLOGGERS
Scanwiches / The Social / Fork Lift / The Gloss / Foodspotting

2 comments:

Breanna said...

I like your summer version too. I have no idea what mine would be, I'm too different all of the time, but feel it would be boring. SAD DAY! :/

Reanna said...

Hey Breanna! Love your blog... and thanks for the comment. I am sure you're photo would be brilliant.

xo