12.28.2009

It's Personal





It is the time of year when you may be thankful for a bunch of things – like mom's homemade ginger snap cookies or friends who also share your love for good Champagne. Better put it in a note and let them know. But if you're like me, you may want something personal and cute other than some hideous floral note cards from the dollar store. Unless that's your thing. I came across rifle paper co a while ago while searching for the perfect Christmas card. And man do they have some awesome personalized note cards. You can commission them to hand draw your stationery with a little portrait of yourself, your pooch or a regal monogram. Isn't that just grand?

3 comments:

annelise said...

omg, these are so lovely! on my list of things that warm my heart fo'sho'.

Reanna said...

they really are sweet. I think a letterhead with your face on it would be awesome.

Mary said...

Just checked out Rifle Paper Co and I loved their birthday and thank you cards. They really come in handy (especially in Nanoose Bay where there are no stores close by).